"At Limited Edition Prints we hope to make fine art photography accessible to as many as possible, but at affordable prices"
PRINTING & PAPER
We print our limited edition prints on "giclée" paper, regarded as museum-quality reproductions which have gained wide acceptance from museums, artists, galleries and collectors.
In order to get a giclée print one needs to use a 12-colour inkjet printer which sprays microscopic dots of ink pigments (not dyes) onto acid-free archival quality 100% cotton paper. Because of the pigments and quality print medium, giclée prints demonstrate longevity with fade-resistant colours.
The beauty of a giclée print is that each reproduction is as close as possible to the original, mostly due to the 12 colours used in the printer, much better suited to accurately recreate the original look of the image.
At Limited Edition Prints, we are now printing our photographs at Uğur Varlı Fotoğraf Hizmetleri in Istanbul (Turkey), and we are using their Canon Pro-6000 and Pro-4000 printer (12-colour pigment ink).
The paper type for each Limited Edition artwork is selected by the artist and we are printing our very first "ISTANBUL. Monochrome Series" on Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta paper.
Canon Pro-6000 and Pro-4000 printer marrying LUCIA PRO pigment ink technology with a 12-colour, delivers a stunning colour gamut and impressive tonal expression.
- Award-winning printer.
- It boasts fantastic features that giclee/archival artists would enjoy and appreciate.
- 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- It is equipped with L-COA PRO image processing engine with 3 chips to control ink flow & image data.
- 11 Pigment color ink with 2 different black inks, i.e., matte and photo black.
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta is a versatile classic for FineArt applications and sets standards in the printing of both black and white and colour photographs.
- 325 gsm, 100% α-cellulose.
- Bright white.
- Clearly visible felt structure produces prints with stunning three-dimensional quality and depth.
- High-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid- and lignin-free and ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All our limited edition prints contain a unique ID number and are stamped, numbered and hand-signed by the artist in the reverse of the print. They can be signed in the front on request.
They also come with a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity specifying the photo's title, author, date, location, ID number, limited edition number, dimension, medium, printing information and printing date.
These documents certify that the artwork you purchase is an original limited edition print.
GET YOUR PRINT